So today I went to Meijer on a mission! Many readers have reported that mPerks don’t work at their stores when stacked with a manufacturer coupon so I stopped posting these deals thinking that maybe I was crazy and it didn’t really work.
On the Meijer Coupon Policy it states that mPerks and MealBox are both Meijer store coupons. On the mPerks FAQ it states that mPerks can not be combined with paper coupons. Yet the Meijer register gladly ‘stacks’ these coupons. If mPerks are in fact store coupons it should work…and it does.
So, without further ado, here are a couple of mPerks deals you can do at Meijer this week. I personally did all of these deals tonight as part of my mission to settle the great mPerks ‘coupon stacking’ debate once and for all. There were no beeps and I received full credit for all mPerks eCoupons and manufacturer coupons combined.
Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough $2.00 (on sale this week)
– use $1/1 Nestle Refrigerated Cookie dough
– or $1/1 Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough 1/30/2011 RP Insert (exp 2/14/2011)
– and use $1/2 Nestle Refrigerated Cookie dough Meijer mPerks eCoupon
=$0.50 each wyb 2
Buitoni Refrigerated Pastas, Sauces or Parmesan Cheese $2.69 (on sale this week)
– use $1/1 Buitoni Pasta or Sauce 1/2/2011 SS Insert (exp 3/31/2011) – work on the cheese too!
– and use $1/1 Buitoni Refrigerated Pastas, Sauces or Parmesan Cheese Meijer mPerks eCoupon
Jell-O Temptations Ready to Eat Pudding or Gelatin $2.50 (on sale this week)
BONUS: BUY (1) Refrigerated Jell-O Pudding or Gelatin 6pk cups, GET (1) Jell-O Temptations Pie or Cheesecake 3pk FREE!
– use (2) $0.75/1 JELL-O Refrigerated Pudding or Mousse Snacks
– and use $1/2 Jell-O Meijer mPerks eCoupon
= $.83 each wyb all 3
Traminic Children’s Fever Reducer $5.36 (regular price)
– use $2/1 Triaminic 12/12/2010 SS Insert (exp 2/12/2011)
– or use $1.50/1 Traminic peelies on packages in store
– and use $2/1 Traminic Meijer mPerks eCoupon
I have had several people tell me that the FREE Purina Cat Food mPerks deal is not working. I did this tonight and it worked on one mPerks account and not on another mPerks account. I had printed the list of the mPerks coupons on my account and the cashier fixed it right there. If you have trouble, talk to the cashier or take it to the Customer Service desk and they should fix it for you. This was the deal that is giving people trouble:
I understand that these mPerks ‘stacking’ deals will not work for everyone but take the coupons to your store and try it out for yourself. If it doesn’t work, just ignore the mPerks coupon stacking deals I post in the future.
I also found a few other good deals tonight which I’ll get posted as soon as I can. Check back soon!